COVID 19 Update: Due to the current COVID 19 situation it is likely that many of the face to face organisations and services listed across our website are suspended. Please call to check first.
Do you want to find groups and support in the community that might help you improve your health and wellbeing? You can find lots of local support from charities to social groups in the Health Connections Mendip Directory.
My name is Lucy Scott and I am a Local Adviser for the charity Parkinson’s UK. I am here for you – whether you have the condition or you’re a carer, friend or family member of someone with Parkinson’s. I can help if you:
• have just been diagnosed and are looking for advice and information
• are looking for tips on how to deal with the day-to-day impact of Parkinson’s
• need emotional support
• want to find out more about the services available in your area
• want to learn about your rights and entitlements
• need help navigating the benefits process
• need information on where to find grants and financial help
• are looking for support on employment issues
• need support with anything else relating to your life with Parkinson’s