Skip to main content

Home adaptations – Somerset Direct

To enquire about a minor adaptation such as grab rails, lever taps, threshold lowering etc. contact Somerset Direct.

Disabled Facilities grants:
To find out more about disabled facilities such as level access showers and stairlifts and apply for a grant (subject to eligibility) contact Adult Social Care via Somerset Direct and request to speak to an Occupational Therapist.

Independent Living Officers:
For referrals and enquiries regarding our hoarding service, Home Safety checks, Decent Homes, or for one of our trusted assessors to refer grab rails around your property contact Somerset Independent Plus.

Last updated: 30th August 2023