Living and feeling better can start with a simple step-connecting. Health Connections Mendip is provided by your Mendip GP practices to improve your health and wellbeing.
The Glastonbury food bank operates via a telephone referrals and delivery system.
The food bank prepares parcels and delivers them to individuals in Glastonbury and the surrounding areas. The BA6 postcode is a good guide to the areas covered by the food bank.
Requests for food are made by phone through local agencies such as Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
If you are a local agency and would like to make a referral you need to provide the following information.
– Name, address and contact number.
– Reason for the referral.
– The number of people the box is for.
– Any special dietary requirements.
– The age of any children; and
– How long the crisis is likely to last (i.e. when they will next have money).