Skip to main content

Disabled Facilities Grant

If you or someone in your property is disabled you may qualify for a Disabled Facilities Grant. This would help towards the cost of providing major adaptations and facilities that would help the person to live in their home. The applicant of the grant must be either the owner of the property or a tenant.
The landlord of the property may also apply and a tenant must have the permission of the landlord. There are conditions attached please ask on application. To apply contact Adult Social Care on the number below and ask for an Occupational Therapist Assessment or visit website for more information.