We offer a wide range of treatments for adults 18 years of age and over who are registered with a GP surgery in the Somerset area, in a variety of different ways, so that we can help as many people as possible access talking therapies. Our aim is that our therapies should intrude as little as possible in your everyday life, but still have the best chance of delivering positive outcomes for you.
If you are 18 years or over and registered at a GP surgery in Somerset, there are a number of ways you can refer yourself to Talking Therapies:
- Go to the Talking Therapies website and Click here to complete the secure online self-referral form.
- If you have access to a printer you can print and complete this self referral form and return it to us via the freepost address: Freepost RTRE-UJCG-XXZG, Referral Coordinator, Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, Pearl House, Church Street, Bridgwater, TA6 5AT
- Pick up a self-referral form from your GP surgery or your Community Hospital, complete this and post it back to us (Freepost).
- Speak to your GP who can refer you directly to us.
- If you are already receiving treatment through Somerset Partnership you can speak to your Health Professional who can refer you to us for an Emotional Health Check.
- Call 0300 323 00 33 To book yourself in for an Emotional Health Check with one of our team.