Somerset Community Care Matters
Somerset Community Care Matters is a specialist charity that aims to provide access to specialist advice, advocacy and casework under Community Care Legislation in Somerset. We provide advice on access to:
- Health and social care, Mental health care
- Hospital discharge, NHS procedures, including continuing health care
- Older people, care choices and charging
- Accommodation issues around health
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Disability, rights and entitlements.
We are available Mondays to Fridays 9am to 5pm.